Compliment And Congratulation




Name : Sultan Syahdid
Class   : X SCIENCE 2
           
   
             COMPLIMEMT AND CONGRATULATION

Sultan : "Hi, how are you?"
Rio       : "I'm good. How about you?"
Sultan : "I'm fine. Where have you been? I've never seen you in a long time."
Rio       : "I'm trying to apply my visa to europe."
Sultan : "Visa? Wow, that's amazing. Where are you going then?"
Rio       : "I'm going to Great Britain."
Sultan : "Where are you staying at?"
Rio       : "I'll be staying in London for roughly 4 years."
Sultan : "4 years? That's a really long time!"
Rio       : "Yes, I know but, atleast, I've got the scholarship from pertamina foundation for my mechanical engineering."
Sultan : "Wow, that's amazing."
Rio       : "How about you Sultan?"
Sultan : "Oh, right now I'm studying in UNPAD."
Rio       : "What major that you choose took."
Sultan : "I took major in surgery."
Rio       : "Wow that's insane man. I've never new that you will took that. Isn't it difficult though?"
Sultan : "well, if you enjoy what you do, it will be easier then you think."
Rio       : "I'm proud of you."
Sultan : "Well,I'm proud of you"
Rio       : "Thanks sultan, I appreciate it."
Sultan : "Hehe, your welcome."
Rio       : "By the way, do you remember the time that we met akmal?"
Sultan : "Akmal?... Oh yeah! Akmal right. That kid.
Rio       : "He went to ITB University
Sultan : "Really?"
Rio       : "Yes"
Sultan : "I didn't know about that, what major that he took?"
Rio       : "I had know idea to."
Sultan : "For a second though. I really miss him sometimes."
Rio       : "If you miss him, well, do you want to meet him?
Sultan : "I rea..."
Rio       : "Oh, look at the time, I'm going to apply my visa know?"
Sultan : "Oh ok, Have a good day rio!"
Rio       : "Have a good day too Sultan, bye there!"
Sultan : "Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biography of BJ Habibie

MY EXPERIENCE IN ZOO BANDUNG